Here’s a little something for those of you looking for a job in the Arts! Holla to those in Penang or peeps interested to go to Penang!
Arts-ED is hiring! We are looking for a project coordinator in creative arts education. Hope you can assist us to spread the news through your network.
Chen Yoke Pin
Chen Yoke Pin
ARTS-ED >> Community-based Arts and Culture Education Program
Project Coordinator in Creative Arts Education
Arts-ED is a Penang-based non-profit organization dedicated to providing creative arts, culture and heritage education to young people aged 10-18 years, since 1999. We run creative and innovative out-of-school camps, projects and events throughout the year in collaboration with volunteer/free-lance arts-educators, artists and facilitators.
We are seeking for a dynamic and energetic individual:
Who believes in creative education for young people
Who enjoy working with young people and local community
Who enjoys processes than only result
Position: Project Coordinator
Terms: 12-month contract, renewable annually
Closing date: 5 March 2012
- Managing projects end to end especially focused on the coordinating function
- Fully responsible for administration on the project timeline and progress, man power planning, hosting meeting or discussion.
- Coordinate and work well with project related supplier, local community (such as school etc), sponsor, consultant or subject expert and media
- Ensure project expenses meets the budget requirement
- Preparing administrative report and timely report based on needs
- Fresh graduates/ Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma
- Expected work commencement: March 2012 -> Immediate starters preferable
- Good working knowledge of computer
- People-oriented with good interpersonal skills
- Experience working with children, young people or community will be an advantage
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and other local dialects
- Willing to work flexi hours and long hours, or weekends
Kindly submit a written application and RESUME with current contact details before 5 March 2012. While we value all applications, we can only respond to short listed candidates.
Contact Arts-ED at email@example.com